Model : Fetal Doppler: 250
- Compact Design
- Easily and convenient to operate
- High-fidelity, crystal clear sound
- Sound Output with earphone or in-built speaker
- High sensitivity Doppler Probe
- Low ultrasound dosage
- Display with color LCD
- Displays work parameters and fetal heart rate value
- Water proof ultrasonic probe (IPX1 Rating)
- Battery energy indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Sound alarm function when FHR is not in the normal range
The Nidek Fetal Doppler is a hand-held ultrasound transducer used to detect the heartbeat of a fetus for prenatal care.
Sometimes called a Baby Doppler, the Fetal Doppler, is used to detect Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) after about 12 weeks of pregnancy. It can be used in hospitals, clinics or at home.
WE OFFER BRAND
The Advantages we Provide for you.