Model : nice 5060 – Bubble CPAP System with
- Bubble CPAP also known as Neonatal CPAP, is a unique bubble generating system that provides consistent and accurate delivery of CPAP to neonatal patients.
- Active mechanical Air oxygen blender FiO2 could be varied from 21% to 100%
- Highly calibrated blender ensures accurate % of oxygen delivered.
- LED indicator to display the level of PEEP set to deliver CPAP to neonatal patients.
- High PEEP alarm and Low PEEP alarm for indication of PEEP levels.
- Low Air / Oxygen alarm indications for indication of low input pressure.
- Power failure alarm to alert the user or clinician.
- Preset pressure manifold that releases the additional pressure ensures accurate delivery of the set pressure and safety to the patient.
- Bubble generator with PEEP probe provides PEEP of 3 cmH2O to 10 cmH2O.
- Bubble generator provides a convenient means to apply positive airway pressure, freeing the clinician to focus on patient care, not the device.
- Overflow container in the bubble generator collects excess water which provides more time for the treatment by not letting the device to stop for collection of excess water.
- Servo controlled Humidifier with flow detection sensor provides humidity to the delivered gas of patient.
- Invasive and Non-invasive mode of operation supports neonatal patients based on their requirements and comfort.
- Optimal humidity of greater than 33 mg/l promotes mucociliary clearance and reduces the work of breathing.
- Strong Aluminium stand with dovetail grooving for easy fixing of humidifier and accessories
- Disposable / Reusable heater wire circuits ensures the delivery of heated breathing gas to the patient.
- Different types of patient interfaces like CPAP Nasal prongs, Nasal mask, Nasal T bar prongs & Nasal cannula are available to support the patient based upon their convenient and comfort.
Particular Safety Standard (Humidifier) – ISO 80601-2-74
Particular Safety Standard (Blender) – ISO 11195
Particular Safety Standard (Breathing Circuits) – ISO 5367
Electrical Safety Standard – IEC 60601-1
EMC Safety Standard – IEC 60601-1-2
Biocompatibility (Breathing Circuits & Patient Interfaces) – ISO 10993
WE OFFER BRAND
The Advantages we Provide for you.