Model : OXYMAG
- Suitable for all patient category in ICU and Transport.
- 7 inch Touch Screen Display with a user friendly interface.
- Modes: VCV/VCV-AC, PCV/PCV-AC, PLV-AC, V-SIMV+PS, P-SIMV +PS, Dual PAP/APRV, CPAP/PSV: NIV
- Light Weight : 3Kg with 6 Hours of Battery Back-up.
- Proximal Sensing for faster response.
- Measurement of Capnography (EtCO2) & Oximetry (SpO2)
- Graphs and Loops for better monitoring.
- Low Cost Operation.
OXYMAG is the pulmonary ventilator that thinks as fast as an emergency team. It is lightweight, flexible and simple, compact and durable, which makes it ideal for emergency transportation.
One Ventilator for all your needs : Can be used for ICU & Transport application for Neonatal, Paediatric and Adult patients.
WE OFFER BRAND
The Advantages we Provide for you.