Ortho Attachment allows the table to be used for the lower extremity procedures. Available at competitive prices our ortho attachment is purely made of stainless steel which resists corrosion.
- The Orthopedic Attachment can be used with any operating table.
- In addition, a pelvic support plate is supported on top of the frame and is formed with an asymmetrical construction.
- Stirring Instruments allows flexion/raising of legs & stirring/string ball joints locked from the foot end.
- Two traction devices on sliding spot with a ball joint allowing flexions & rotations of the foot with traction shoe with the metallic sole.
- Padded orthopedic knee crutches/provide support to the legs of the patient
|Patient positioning for the Neck of
femur nailing traction (D.H.S)
|Femur treatment in
|Tibia extension position|