1) Be applicable for NIBP, SpO2, and TEMP monitoring of adult, pediatric, and neonates of all ages, easy to operate, high cost-effective;
2) Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics;
3) Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and suitable for indoor and outdoor (in ambulance) monitoring;
4) Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery ensures uninterrupted monitoring;
5) Perfect menu design, user-friendly interface;
6) Display the measurement result of SYS, DIA, SpO2, PR, and bar graph on the display screen of the high-brightness digital tube;
7) 2.8” (320×240) true color TFT LCD screen, displays the information of TEMP data, time, SpO2 Plethysmogram, alarm condition, trend graph, list and system settings, etc.;
8) Visual and audible alarm for SYS, DIA, MAP, SpO2, PR, and TEMP, and upper and lower limits of alarm can be set as necessary;
9) Independent nonvolatile memory, storage for up to 2,000 groups of NIBP data, 7900 groups of TEMP data, and 78,000 groups of SpO2 data;
10) Convenient and quick in reviewing measurement data, available for reviewing the NIBP trend graph of 24 hours, TEMP data of 24 hours, and SpO2 trend graph of 22 hours.
Using Oscillometry technology(also called Oscillography technology) to measure blood pressure.
Measurement mode: manual/auto/continuous
Measurement interval in auto mode: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5×n(n=2, 3,4…51) min.
Resolution: 1 mmHg
Accuracy: max mean error: ±5 mmHg; max standard deviation: 8 mmHg.
Overpressure protection: dual protection for both software and hardware
Others: reset, self-testing, and accuracy testing of static pressure
SYS 40 mmHg~270 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~215 mmHg
SYS 40 mmHg~200 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~150 mmHg
SYS 40 mmHg~135 mmHg
DIA 10 mmHg~100 mmHg
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the SpO2.
1)Measurement range: 0 %~100 %
2)Alarm range: 0 %~100 %
3)Resolution: 1 %
4)Accuracy: 70 %~100 %, ±2 %; below 70 % unspecified.
Using Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combined with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to measure the pulse rate.
1)Measurement range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
2)Alarm range: 25 bpm~250 bpm
3)Resolution: 1 bpm
4)Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2 %, whichever is greater
Using the thermal resistor method to measure body surface temperature or body cavity temperature in an accurate, safe and convenient way.
1)Measurement range: 0 ℃~50 ℃
2)Alarm range: 0 ℃~50 ℃
3)Resolution: 0.1 ℃
4)Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
3.5 Safety and Power supply
1)Power supply: rated voltage: ~220 V, rated power: 50 Hz
2)Safety classification: Class I equipment, type BF defibrillation-proof applied part
One User Manual
One power cord
One power adapter
One SpO2 sensor
One adult NIBP cuff
One NIBP extension tube
One TEMP probe
Dimension: 190 mm(L)×162 mm(W)×240 mm(H)
Weight: about 1.6 kg