- We are providing SMPS based control box which can handle better Voltage Fluctuations, When SMPS is idle there is zero current consumption, and saves power. These are as per new European and American standards where the idle power consumption should be zero and where transformer-based systems are outdated.
- We provide a remote which is ergonomically designed to have an easy and better grip with spiral cable and it has an LED-backlit switch with symbolic position figures making it convenient to use even in the dark.
- We provide a zero position facility i.e by pressing a single button OT Table will come to a normal position.
- We provide patient reverse orientation mode when the head and leg sections are interchanged.
- We provide 2 memory functions in the control panel.
- We provide an indication of battery back in the second handset.
- The Handset is designed with a Back LED Indicator for better visibility.
- The Head and foot section is manually operated by the means of the Ratchet System.
- We provide Stainless steel Covered Base and Column Covers for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- We provide Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal mattresses.
- The motion of the table is easy with double swivel castors 100mm diameter, in which 2 castors have brakes.
|Length of Table||1900 mm|
|Width of Table Top||520 mm|
|Minimum Height (without Mattress)||Min. 750 mm|
|Maximum Height (without Mattress)||Max. 1000 mm|
|Floor Locking System||Center Floor Locking|
- Center Pillar
- Stainless Fitting – Detachable, head, leg & Pelvic section
- In-built kidney bridge
- Five Sectional Radio – Translucent Top.
- The Base & Cover made of attractive, easy-to-clean Stainless Steel.
- Sophisticated mechanics provide smooth, step-less articulation of the Table Top for precise patient positioning.
- Standby Battery backup with the recharging circuit.