Ventrium-3 is a three-channel ECG machine that can simultaneously record 12 leads of ECG and can print ECG reports on a thermal printer. A built-in highly accurate interpretation algorithm can generate interpretation reports by analyzing recorded ECG waveforms which not only ease the diagnostic procedure for general practitioners but also provide detailed analysis to a cardiologist for further diagnosis and treatment.
- Portable, Lightweight, and Ergonomic Design
- Built-in 3-channel thermal printer
- Simultaneous Acquisition & Display of 12 lead ECG
- Automatic, Manual & Rhythm modes
- Auto Interpretation
- Built-in storage capacity of at least 1000 ECGs (with patient’s info) for data review and analysis purposes.
- With ECG Sync Software for Data Transfer and Print